What are the personal information that we collect from the people who visit our blog, or website, or application?
Whenever you are registering in any of our forums, we would ask you to hand over your name, address and email id along with some other similar details so that we can help you browse further and help you.
When do we collect information?
As soon as you visit, we will give out our registration form, and options of subscribing the newsletter, open a support ticket and so on, those are the times when you need to give your information. Also you will need that in order to provide the feedback about our service.
Using your information- How do we do it?
We use your information in a number of productive ways and we are going to list the ways as well:
• For the upgradation of our website so that you can have a better user experience.
• For better customer service providing systems so that we can serve you better.
• In order to supervise over a contest. Promotion or other site feature.
• To ask for your feedback and ratings of the services and products that we provide.
How do we keep your details confidential?
We have eliminated the scanning according to the PCI standards since it makes the information really vulnerable.
We make sure that your credit card information is never asked for and we provide you with the maximum possible updates.
We make sure that we do not make use of Malware scanning.
SSL certificate is not used by us.
• We only provide articles and information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Cookies help us save the users preference by remembering them so that we can help them o their consecutive
• Lets us know about the site traffics and interactions so that we can make your user experience a much better one. We also use trusted third party in order to track this information.
To make things better, you can get yourself notified each time a cookie is being sent to you, or you can even turn them off as well. Go to your browser settings, and get it done. Though if you choose to turn off cookies, some of the features might not work in the proper manner.
You can rest assured about the fact that your PII will not be traded to any other party unless you are given intimation about the same and we have your consent. But it will not include the web hosting partners or the ones helping in the operation of our website- as they promise to keep all your information confidential. We also release any information when it is aided and abetted by the law and is trustworthy as well.
Yes it is true that we might offer third party products or the services on our website- each of them have separate and independent privacy policies- so we will have no liabilities whatsoever regarding the actions of these sites- yet we can affirm that we protect the security as well as the integrity of the site and any sort of feedback is absolutely welcome.
We ask for your email address in order to ask you questions, send information and so on. If you do not want to receive any mails in future, you can unsubscribe to our newsletter and we will gladly comply.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.